Birdy Dance FBF Birdy Dance FBF

Aww shucks

You mentioned me.

The calligraphy style movement was like paper blowing in the wind. A very neat effect. For 25 FPS, it wasn't too choppy. Keep up the awesome work. ;)

And for the love of all things masculine, get more money next time you do that! You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Coxeh responds:

LOL!!! haha it was good fun though!! i got a load of funny looks, all in good cause for children in need tho!

:P thanks and we should get working on that chav game! :P

Coxeh

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

The eldar finally have their spot in the limelight

As a post-avid 40k'er, I must say that this flash piece is quite good. I like the fact that you're using Eldar as they were my army choice way back when I still played, and I think the animation of the warlock charging in to finish off the terminator was very well done. The Gaurdians however not touching him however was somewhat dissapointing, as we all know that the actual game heavily restricts shuriken catipults, yet the story seems to shine them in a much stronger light. Nonetheless, a very cool movie. The warp spiders were neat too, although snapping a spacemarines neck versus shooting them with a bladed net? Meh, it's your story. :3

World 1-4 Mario Vs Bowser World 1-4 Mario Vs Bowser

Blinking Awesome

It kept going and going. Your subtle movement of the "camera" did wonders for this astounding flash piece. Also, the creation of NES sprites for stuff that didn't exist was most successful. I look forward to seeing more of these. Hopefully?

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Totally Awesome

Hilarity ensues. This is a must watch flash. Very well done. :D

Bush Thinking Bush Thinking

Sacreligious

@OnegaiTeacher, you can listen to it live at edge.ca

@Just2pale, your flash was pretty good, but too sacreligious for my liking.

Tribute to Dale Tribute to Dale

While admirable... no.

Dale died because the thing he claimed would kill him, that has saved countless lives before and after him was not installed in his car. The Nascar worlds biggest advocate against safety measures died because he himself was more concerned about comfort rather than being safe. It's a nice flash, and a nice idea, but the truth must be known.

Tech SUpport II Tech SUpport II

me too!

I want a shocky monkey too. This illwill flash is one of the best so far.

Ambush! Ambush!

Awesome

I loved this. FBF? Dude. Even more awesome. Like Awesome...er!

Routine Routine

Totally Awesome

Reminded me of Requiem of a dream with the same thing happening over and over again. Very awesome movie. I love your style. And Green is such a nice color. :D

Tokyo Girl Opening Tokyo Girl Opening

That's neat.

Looking forward to some episodes, but the opening is cool. Nice style.