Mini Putt Mini Putt

Hey, My handicap

My handicap is only 5. What a neat, simple game. :D

the skater(demo) the skater(demo)

Glitches

I hit the block on the sidewalk, and I got stuck, and the game was over.

THAYOOM responds:

lol thats the idea of the game, you gotta jump over them and duck the snakes.

Super Tutorial 7800x Super Tutorial 7800x

Not bad.

My one beef is that none of the buttons had a hit state. I hate having to click text. Also, thank you for allowing us to turn off that music. It was the least you could do.

Yoogain responds:

ha.. i just barily fixed that

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

wow

That is one awesome game!

Chalice (KB Game) Chalice (KB Game)

That is very cool.

Made entirely out of code. Wow. That is awesome. And the filesize is great too!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

What?

I'm only worth $21.31? That's crap! Cool game.

ArmyAnts (Unfinished) ArmyAnts (Unfinished)

Very Nice.

That's quite a flash game. Too bad you lost your FLA for it. We'll see what we can do for you. ;)

RaidenX RaidenX

WOW of All wows

Just like Raptor, but in flash! Totally awesome. No wonder it's first place

Lots in one Tutorial Lots in one Tutorial

It took 3 guys to do this?

Wow. 3 guys and you couldn't even make a stopAllSounds(); button. thats really sad. What I noticed in this flash, as I notice in many peoples' flash is the inability of the author to pick up on the spelling errors. Not a bad tutorial, except there wasn't any animation to speak of, but at least go the extra mile for the viewers.

Photoshop Tutorial Photoshop Tutorial

Cool... But why?

Why did you feel it was necessary to make a tutorial about photoshop in flash? If you had made this on a web page, it would've been easier to see all the things you had done, and you wouldn't have to squish everything into view. I like it, but just don't really see the point of it. BTW, there is no sound. Unless I did something wrong on my part, I didn't hear any, although I'm sure there was supposed to be. Just a heads up.

flash-flood01 responds:

I knew that if i made a tutorial about Photoshop and put it on my site, it wouldn't get half as many views (therfore, noone would benefit). And I think you're the only one that's not getting sound.