- reflection - Old - reflection - Old

Beautiful

Amazing.
It's like sitting by the bank of a gentle river watching the grass bend in the breeze.

Euphoric, that's what it is.

tottel-be responds:

That's something I picture myself as well.. the grass bending in the wind, some trees at a distance..
Can a scene be more perfect?

"Afraid to Lose You" "Afraid to Lose You"

Wow

There's something about this song. I'm not into anything Korean, and I don't listen to Korean songs at all(not that I know of at least), but listening to this immediately makes me think that I've heard it from somewhere before. I almost want to say Love Hina, but I know that can't be it. Regardless, this is an absolutely AWESOME song man. Loved it. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

XayberOptix responds:

To me, music is a universal language no matter where it was written. :) I love music that makes sense. Thank you for your review!

Broken Radio Broken Radio

Cool.

I liked the piano at the beginning and the strings afterwards. It's a very cool idea. It would fit perfectly video that switches between scenes of places around the world.

Silent Rhythm Silent Rhythm

Wow.

At first, I thought the song didn't fit in, but when that guitar started playing I gave in. Awesome song. Chinese Undertones. Strong Beat. Elusive melody. Very Nice

Jet-Hanzo responds:

Wow, erm, thanks!
I didn't think it was gonna do that good.

Epic Battle Loop Epic Battle Loop

Very cool

The only beef I got with this song is that it doesn't loop perfectly. Other than that, it's awesome.

XGM-Zeth responds:

It doesnt? Well its mp3 and they seem to have a looping problem here at NG.

One Chorus One Chorus

It sure is...

Hot and happy... yep ^_^

Very cool song. This song somewhat lacks a smooth flow though. It holds back a bit. Loosen up on your next one.

MattBlair responds:

Thx dude, check out some of my new stuff!

Eyes of Tears Eyes of Tears

Awesome

This is such and emotional piano piece. I love it. It can loop forever it sounds that good.

Eviloneeye, you better check your hearing. Final Fantasy and Eyes of Tears sound different. Maybe this is where OutLandish got his inspiration, but this sounds like an original piece.

Strangehold/Farewell Strangehold/Farewell

Wow. just wow.

Very cool song. I can think of several uses for that pice.

Nice.

SonicMouser responds:

If you would like the song extended/changed in anyway to fit what you are planning to do, drop me a msg and i will alter what needs be.