Birdy Dance FBF Birdy Dance FBF

Aww shucks

You mentioned me.

The calligraphy style movement was like paper blowing in the wind. A very neat effect. For 25 FPS, it wasn't too choppy. Keep up the awesome work. ;)

And for the love of all things masculine, get more money next time you do that! You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Coxeh responds:

LOL!!! haha it was good fun though!! i got a load of funny looks, all in good cause for children in need tho!

:P thanks and we should get working on that chav game! :P

Coxeh

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

The eldar finally have their spot in the limelight

As a post-avid 40k'er, I must say that this flash piece is quite good. I like the fact that you're using Eldar as they were my army choice way back when I still played, and I think the animation of the warlock charging in to finish off the terminator was very well done. The Gaurdians however not touching him however was somewhat dissapointing, as we all know that the actual game heavily restricts shuriken catipults, yet the story seems to shine them in a much stronger light. Nonetheless, a very cool movie. The warp spiders were neat too, although snapping a spacemarines neck versus shooting them with a bladed net? Meh, it's your story. :3

World 1-4 Mario Vs Bowser World 1-4 Mario Vs Bowser

Blinking Awesome

It kept going and going. Your subtle movement of the "camera" did wonders for this astounding flash piece. Also, the creation of NES sprites for stuff that didn't exist was most successful. I look forward to seeing more of these. Hopefully?

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Hey, My handicap

My handicap is only 5. What a neat, simple game. :D

the skater(demo) the skater(demo)

Glitches

I hit the block on the sidewalk, and I got stuck, and the game was over.

THAYOOM responds:

lol thats the idea of the game, you gotta jump over them and duck the snakes.

Super Tutorial 7800x Super Tutorial 7800x

Not bad.

My one beef is that none of the buttons had a hit state. I hate having to click text. Also, thank you for allowing us to turn off that music. It was the least you could do.

Yoogain responds:

ha.. i just barily fixed that

- reflection - Old - reflection - Old

Beautiful

Amazing.
It's like sitting by the bank of a gentle river watching the grass bend in the breeze.

Euphoric, that's what it is.

tottel-be responds:

That's something I picture myself as well.. the grass bending in the wind, some trees at a distance..
Can a scene be more perfect?

"Afraid to Lose You" "Afraid to Lose You"

Wow

There's something about this song. I'm not into anything Korean, and I don't listen to Korean songs at all(not that I know of at least), but listening to this immediately makes me think that I've heard it from somewhere before. I almost want to say Love Hina, but I know that can't be it. Regardless, this is an absolutely AWESOME song man. Loved it. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

XayberOptix responds:

To me, music is a universal language no matter where it was written. :) I love music that makes sense. Thank you for your review!

Broken Radio Broken Radio

Cool.

I liked the piano at the beginning and the strings afterwards. It's a very cool idea. It would fit perfectly video that switches between scenes of places around the world.